Skip to Content

Help with a Federal Agency

If you can't get an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, our office may be able to help resolve a problem or get you the information you need. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.

Residents of the 24th Congressional District of Florida can contact us for assistance in dealing with Federal agencies. Not sure which federal agency you need to contact to get help with your problem? Review the list below to find a partial list of federal agencies and information about what they handle.  If you do not see anything that addresses your problem, please contact my Miami Gardens Office at (305) 690-5905 for additional assistance.

Federal Government Information Portals